Buenos Aires has many reasons to be visited and is recognized among the great capitals of the world. The combination of rich architectural and cultural heritage makes it one of the world’s most exciting cities.
The question is: Why Buenos Aires has repeatedly been voted the best place to visit in Latin America?
Here are some of the reasons:
- You can enjoy Tango, the most romantic and passionate dance in the world in its birthplace.
- You’ll experience sports passion like never before. Expressions of love for the jersey among Argentina’s most famous soccer teams, such as River Plate and Boca Juniors, Independiente and Racing Club.
- You can enjoy the intense nightlife until the morning.
- You’ll find yourself in a melting pot of cultures.
- The city offers a variety of meals, top-notch restaurants for all budgets.
- In Buenos Aires you can buy unique and stylish gifts, because it leads, in Latin America, the way in fashion and design thanks to great designers and independent artists.
- You can run, walk and relax outdoors in the green spaces, parks and squares.
- You can make great friends, Argentines are very friendly people.
- And you can enjoy the many theatrical, cultural and musical shows that you can find at all hours.